Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Latest Project

To all the beautiful and good looking people, yes I am back again with my blog. So sorry for dissapearing for a while. Jezz have been really really busy with lots of work, projects and some small investment/bisness ventures *cari makan ma* hehee.
So, attached here are some latest pics of me taken by Abang Rudy from Metro Harian a couple of weeks ago during our interview at Hotel Penaga, Penang on our 5 days video shoot n Penang for Penang Tourism & Environment.
Before i tell you more about this music video and if you like my latest style and outfit, just in case if you're curious...it's by Hideaki our famous local designer, make-up by Jonas M and hair by Baptain Salon, Penang.
This music video will be aired in all Penang's cinemas near you real soon.
So you will be able to listen to my song and see my face and know what Penang has got to offer before you can watch your movie after this *wink*
A project endorsed by Penang State Government and something from the bottom of my heart for my dear beloved Penang and also 'US' the Penangites *smile*
With this video, it'll also gonna make you realize how lucky we are as Penang got so much to offer in totality.
I will soon write and share with you where about where we went during our 5 days shoot and the things we did, it was a really fun journey and experience with my great team.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my sponsors before I end this blog.
Our main sponsor STRAITS INYERNATIONAL SCHOOL, yes, we'll have another new international school in Penang soon. New Intake is gonna be in this September, 2012... go register early as there'll be huge discount for 'early birds'.
Mark Bay Production & Team, thank you so much for all the creative ideas together with our Executive Producer Mr. WL Cheong.
Fire Fly for flying us in, thank you so much. Hai Nan Town, thank you for preparing us with your signature dishes, we had a blast that night.
Not forgetting Ken Auctioning Agency who's always being there to support us, thank you.
Noisy Bunch, thank you composing such a nice song for us Penangites! Thank you Aiqa and Francis Cobb *big hugs*
Last but not least i would like to thank Penang State Government for having faith in me. Thank you for the support all the way, thank you so so much.
Love,
Jzelynn

No comments: