Friday, July 8, 2011

Jzelynn's 'THIS IS ME' Music Videos Shoot

Dear All,
It has been a very tiring 2 months for me since the month of May, that is why I have be rather quiet lately but guess what? Jzelynn is BACK, lol.
Actually for the past 2 months, I have been doing all the plannings for my music video shoots due to all your request that some songs from Jez's 2nd album i.e. 'Cinta Hati' , 'Moon Represents My Heart' & 'Katakan' should be on mtv and ktv. Soon, you will be able to sing your favourite songs above at your nearest Red Box *smile*

Here, I must take the opportunity to thank Ken Auctioning Agency who is also a personal friend for being so kind to sponsor Jez on producing these 3 music videos, thank you so so much! Not forgotten too, Hideaki a dearly happy go lucky friend of mine (who doesn't know HIDEAKI the FAMOUS Fashion Designer), thank you so much 'Larlingz' for all the bajus, make-up, image and also assisting me in so many other aspects, thank you, thank you.

MIKO Hair Studio (Vincent & Zey Yang) - a million thanks to both of you for taking the time to, and I guess you've used up almost all your creative brain juice, to handle my hair/head *lol*

And to PRISM (Mr. Ong & Azahari) Thank you my dear 'Kor Kor' - which means elder brother in Hokkien and Abang Azahari. Thank you so much for helping Jez in all media & promo related matters *muah muah* That really meant a lot to me *hugs*

Not forgetting Saujana Hotel, thank you so so much. All of you have been so helpful all the way to make the music video shoots a smooth one. Thank you to our sweet Shanti for all the fantastic arrangement for Jzelynn. Without you and the whole Saujana Hotel's assistance, my music videos wouldn't be what it is today.
Here's some pics to share with everyone here during the making of Jzelynn's Latest Music Videos *smile + wink*




























Last but not least, here are some good news to all the girls/ladies/women out there. It's time for us to say "GOOD-BYE TO OUR MENSTROL / PERIOD PAIN"! With Menstrol, now we don't have to suffer anyone. Those who experience the monthly pain will understand what I'm saying.

The one and only non-oral product will be available in the market / and pharmacies real soon. All you need to do is just stick the pad/plaster below our belly and in less than 20 mins, there'll be no more pain. It works like a miracle for Jzelynn.
Jzelynn is not only the ambassador of MENSTROL but Jzelynn's is MENSTROL loyal user/customer just like TRIPO-X!

Pls take note that Jzelynn DO NOT Endorse products that doesn't work. I will personally try it and make sure that it works and it's REALLY GOOD before endorsing any single products/brands *smile* so rest assured. :)

Jzelynn's is so happy for this launch, hopefully my mum from US will get to witness it since she's coming back soon *fingers crossed*

All my media friends, please stay tuned for my invitation to you soon ya and Jzelynn's have arranged lots and lots of lucky draws only for you such as air-tickets from Fire Fly, Spa Packages from Danai Spa, Product Hampers from Live Life & United Pharma, Designer Dresses by Hideaki, Transformers Limited Series Mobile Phones by CSL and others.
So, I'll see you real soon ya *wink*

With Lots of Love,

Jzelynn

No comments: