Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pamper Yourself Royale Spa by Danai

Hey, how's everyone there? Jez has been really busy lately and I say busy I mean really crazily busy - planning and arranging for Jez's 'THIS IS ME' album launch together with my music videos.





Yes, you'll get to sing along to Jzelynn's song from the 2nd album 'THIS IS ME' at your nearest Red Box really really SOON *wink*





Jez is really excited and exhausted at the same time, but no complaints though. I do it with passion! Haha.... Luckily enough, I get to slot in some time to relax and pamper myself with Danai Spa's latest promotion - 'Royale Spa' and indeed it made me feel like a princess. The package and the service was awesome!!





Do try it out and judge for yourself. Remember ya this promo is only for the month of May-June, 2011. So make your appointment TODAY.





After our daily hardwork, I think everyone deserves a little break/relaxing time *smile*





Stay tune for Jez's up and coming contest on Jzelynn's Official Website www.jzelynn.com because there's be 5 lucky winners who'll get an exclusive invitation to Jzelynn's THIS IS ME album and music videos Launch.





Yes 5 of you will get the to witness Jzelynn's Launch together with the media and sponsors and guess what? All 5 of you will also get to party with Jzelynn at her post launch party. So stay tuned for more ..... more updates on the contest coming to you... *muacks muacks*





Love,


JZelynn

No comments: