Thursday, December 30, 2010

What Jez has been up to between the end of 2010 and early 2011

Hey all my dearie family members, friends and fans!

Thank you so much for everything. As you know I've revamped my website so that all of you will get more updates about me and we can even chat live via my Chat Lounge @ www.jzelynn.com, so pls remember to register on my website. Not only will you get to chat live with me, you will also get to purchase Jezzel's limited edition products, join contests which will be held from 1st of March, 2011. Please visit us every once in awhile and stay tuned. There will be more goodies on the way.


Jez would also like to take this opportunity to wish all of those who celebrate Chinese New Year in the world a very Happy Lunar New Year. May this year of the rabbit bring you nothing but only the best to each and everyone of us and of course to the rest, Happy Holidays!

What's Latest?? NOW you can download my latest songs as your Caller Ringtones. It's available for all *smile*




A little update about what Jez has been been up to lately - On the first day of Chinese New Year (3rd Feb, 2011) Jez has actually started working *lol* No complaints though. I was on RTM 1- Selamat Pagi 1 Malaysia 8.30am to talk about how we celebrate Chinese New Year and all that.


Live On RTM 1 Selamat Pagi 1 Malaysia on 1st day of CNY with our sweet Annie



Those who have missed it, Jez will try to get the video clip from RTM for you ya *wink* no promises though but I will defninitely try my best *smile*




Other than that, I've also been performing here and there i.e. for our Prime Minister at his Residence at Seri Perdana, Putrajaya, Duet with Max Pellicano who is currently the World's No.1 Elvis Presley Impersonator at his recent concert in Malaysia @ Sunway Grand Ballroom.



At Our Prime Minister's Residence *smile*



With Max Pellicano During Our Rehearsal For The Concert *wink*




I've also performed at our dearest Penang Chirstmas Party, The International Concert With Various Hong Kong Artistes. That event was also a Food Carnival which has taken place in PISA (Penang International Stadium Arena)




In addition, Jez's latest album "THIS IS ME' is now out in the market! You can find it in any Victoria Music, Rock Corners, Celebrity Fitness and Austin Chase Coffee Outlets Nationwide *Big Smile*



Spotted @ Victoria Music, Tropicana City Mall, KL



Spotted @ Austin Chase Queensbay Mall, Pg *wink wink*



I promise you that I will keep updating you every now and then. Looking forward to chat with all of you real soon. *muacks*


With love,

Jzelynn

No comments: