Monday, March 14, 2011

My Hokkaido, Japan Trip Day 1

Dear all,

This will be a story of my life that I have to share with all of you. This has been a sweet and exciting holiday with some of my fantastic friends indeed.



We took our flight from KLIA -> Narita, Tokyo -> Haneda, Hokkaido. Once we've reached Narita airport, we have 4 hours to kill before our next flight to Haneda, Hokkaido. Guess where did we head to? *smile*




2 smiling angels happily reached Narita, Tokyo Airport



Well, we'll definitely not be such happy babies if our tummies are not happy, right? Hehee... So here we went hunting for food. Honestly, I'm not a fan of Japanese food - like I have any other choices? Haha Hmmm... just 'telan' aje la hahaha,



Makan Time, yay!



Group of my fantastic friends



Finally, we've reached our destination, Hokkaido here we come!! Yeehaaa....



Hokkaido's Airport....



Straight away after that, our tour began. Our first stop was one of the oldest churches. It was built since Meiji year by the British. All of us were so excited as we saw snow everywhere and the scenery... wow, you will have to see it to believe it. It's heavenly, there're no words to describe it, seriously.



Check the scenery's out ya *wink*



It has been years since the last I've seen snow!



Amazing right? All this is not even half of anything...


If you want more, pls stay tune... More to come, i'm so excited to share with you my whole journey there - how from a sweet dream it turned into quite a nightmare!





Love always,



Jzelynn

No comments: