Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jzelynn In The News

OMG,
Time really flies as it's 2011 already. Well, 2010 really seems ended too fast even for me.
 As you can see i have been really busy with my album recording, 2nd album launch lately 13th Nov, 2010 at G Spot, G Hotel, Penang. Being appointed as the Spokeperson for Penang State Green Citizen Programme 2010/2011. Year end shows, events, concerts really driving me crazy but no complaints. Busy is much more better than free.. for me *smile*

Below are some latest Publication which i managed to get in hand for myself but i've missed a lot as well like NST, Star Metro, Kwong Ming and etcs. But just in case you missed it, here's to share with everyone ya *wink*


Yup, i'm still the ambassador for Tripo-X for the 2nd year round. Honestly, Tripo-X is something that i can't leave home without it since food is so important to me especially fried stuff and i'm a rice person *laugh*
Few shows that i can share with everyone which i'm up to is Singing at our Prime Minister House, Seri Perdana, Putrajaya for Barisan Nasional Dinner, Doing the Opening for Max Pellicano as Elvis To The Max @ Sunway Grand Ballroom, Austin Chase Christmas Party as Sunway Giza and the list goes on *smile* Well, year end is always the time for us to run around. What to do? Cari Makan leh *laugh*
So those of you whose in Penang and who will be in Penang, do catch me at PISA, Penang this 26th December, 2010 for Penang Christmas Charity Food Carnival @ 7pm onwards. There will be various artists there all the way from Hong Kong and Taiwan too *smile*

And as well as 1st of January, 2011 at Sunway Carnival Mall. Do Follow me on my facebook fanpage for more updates at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jzelynn/42338556614?ref=ts and do sign-up as member at my new revamped website at www.jzelynn.com . There'll be limited edition jewellery and other products for you to purchase, a personal private chat with me once a week which will kick off real soon and as well as contest with amazing prizes awaits.

So don't forget to sign as a member TODAY ya and again Jez would like to thank you for everything. Your ever ending support, unconditional love, guidance and grow alongside with Jez and my career in this music industry. Thank you so much especially to my parents both in USA, my one and only beloved baby brother Kenzel, my partner CWL who always there for me, friends, medias who never feel tired and fail to support me from day one.. thank you very much and of cos all my fans out there, thank you so so much.

Jzelynn sayang all of you... muacks...
With Love,
Jzelynn

No comments: