Friday, September 3, 2010

Why has Jzelynn been so quiet lately and where has she been hiding??

Hey folks,
Well I'm back and I am not hiding anywhere - well maybe in the recording studio haha. Well, I have been busy and have just finished a very special song working with friends. It's really amazing how music and friendship can bring us together to do our bit for those in need. I could not reveal more at the moment but this 2nd album that I'm working on is really something very meaningful and personal to me for all of you.

As I promised all of you before, I'll be giving you my best in the 2nd album. We're now arranging for MV Shoots and soon I'll present you with something very special and touching.

Yes, please help them together with us. Cause 'We Can Change THEM''. We can definitely make the change to make this world to be a better place, helping those in need by doing our bits.

Please do come forward and help them together with my friends and I. We've made our first step to step forward and give them a helping hand and you can do the same. Please do join me at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jzelynn/42338556614?ref=ts to learn more and discuss on how we can make this world a better place *smile*

Here is one of my latest picture that is also a sneak preview to share with all of you. Who knows, this might end up in my 2nd album. Well, it might even be the cover of the album, who knows? It might be just a postcard or even a poster. We'll see hahaha. See you there on my facebook page.


Love you all heaps,
Jzelynn

No comments: