Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Jzelynn's Latest Project 2010/2011

Hey folks,

Ya i know tell me about it, I have been really tied-up with crazy schedules and have been camping in the studio - trying my best to give all of you the best in my 2nd album. I am also looking forward to meet all of you who'll be @ the Pink Ribbon Event @ Pantai Ayer Keroh, Melacca this Sat 23rd Oct, 2010, 2pm. I'll be doing a short performance there though, so see ya!!





At the same time, I would like to congratulate Pantai Hospital for organizing such a successful event @ Bangsar Village 2. Below are some pics to share with everyone *smile*




If you guys wonder who is this macho man, he's Don, the one in-charged for Valleyarm, Malaysia and as well as Live Music Group Productions. He also known as DJ Don, a multi-talented dude *lol*




Before i end this, I would like to share with everyone, one of the songs that will be in my album called 'WE CAN CHANGE'. We've just finished with the MV Shoot and here's something very meaningful to share with everyone and I hope you will take a step and join us to help them who needs us :)









No comments: