Monday, August 9, 2010

Jzelynn & Friends Gathering :p

Hey there.. Guys and Gals,
Here are some pictures to share with everyone *smile* As the title suggests, Jzelynn and Friends gathering so guess where was the gathering held? At our friends' wedding *lol* It was a fantastic night filled with nothing but sweet memories.

The Newly Wed *wink*

I miss all my friends. Everyone has been busy with their own lives and it was through events like this that gave us the opportunity to catch up and actually sit down to talk and laugh throughout the nights as we were enjoying the yummilious foods *wink*

Greetings From D 2 Sistas

With Our Ex-PM :) *wink*

Reymee & Sam from Innuendo entertaining the crowd after party

Rizal and Me *big smile*

Anuar Zain *Guest Artist Of The Night*

George, Cheong The Honey Pie & Me :p

Yoyo! Group Photo session... Oops... I blocked my honey pie... Sowie... :(

Yayaya I know, Jzelynn got nothing to talk about other than food haha. What to do, I'm your Penang girl...! So don't worry, this round, I'm not gonna post up food's pics but pics of us... F.R.I.E.N.D.S...

With Love,
Jzelynn *Big Smile*

No comments: