Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My One & Only Baby Brother Kenzel Simmons *smile*

Hey folks, how are you?

Let me first explain why I have been slow in updating my blog recently. I do seek your understanding and here's my explanation. My mum and brother are back in Malaysia from the USA. Especially for my one and only dearest baby brother Kenny'Zeliano Simmons or better known as Kenzel, he hasn't been back to his hometown / country for the past 4 years now and I have missed him like crazy *wink*

That is why I mentioned in my earlier status on Facebook that July, 2010 would be one of the most memorable and happy month for me *smile* So this Anak Malaysia is finally back so I would have to be his tour guide around town. Apart from spending time in Penang where both of us grew up at, I also brought him up to Kuala Lumpur and as well as Genting just to refresh his memory *just in case.. haha*
And most importantly, I have bring him to have all the yummilious Malaysian food!! That is a MUST!

This is Kenzel, and yes it was Durian Time @ SS2. *wink*

Genting Highlands - Kenzel on his Bumper Boat Ride *smile*

Kenzel & I Queuing up for more rides @ Genting Highlands

Kenzel & I - Exfuze 1st Anniversary @ Starhill, KL

Well guys, you might think that is all but there is MORE. The good news does not end here. Guess what?? My sis is back from Japan, hooray!! Yes, my sis Hannah Tan is back from Japan and we had time to catch up again... *we can never finish catching up :p*


I am feeling a bit sad now though, as my mum has gone back to the USA today and my brother would be heading back to the USA this coming Sunday and I hope they would stay longer but God knows what's best for everyone. I'll just let God decide *smile*

From now on, I'm back and will update everyone here more often.

Hugs,
Jzelynn

2 comments:

Angeline said...

u n ur bro don't look alike at all.. :)

J'Zelynn said...

Angeline...
Izzit babe?? Haha.. some said we look alike and some said not... But he went back d:(