Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Family Reunion With Sisters, Brothers, Mum & Grandma

This is a very important blog folks -Family reunion with my fellow family members... My beloved sisters, brothers, mum & grandma In Penang and Penang will always remain as a memorable and one of the happiest places for me to be at with the addition of good food *smile*

After more than 10 years we left high school, my godsister, Su Swen left for Australia. Finally, we get to meet each other... Ya, you can imagine how meaningful this was to me. She was the one who was with me when I just passed my driving test and got my driving license *lol* I could still hear her laughter then and how she screamed. It's feels like it was just yesterday but it has been 12 years. Time really flies.

My brothers, sisters and my *sayang* lol

Other than that, my mum came back for a spot check on me again *lol* Don't worry mum, I will always be a good girl *smile* We had fun with some really good seafood at The End Of The World after which we headed to Ferringhi Bar, Rasa Sayang Hotel for some music... Because guess what, mum loves music too :)

Mum & Grandma
So guys and gals, Here you go... mum and grandma with us *wink*

The 3 Beautiful Generations *wink*

In the mean time, do stay tuned for more updates on my recording and MV Shoot progress. There's so much more of Jzelynn to share with you *hahaha*

No comments: