Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Go Go Green!!

Hi you all!
 I'm back with more news, as I've promised you since last year. I will go all out just for you. This was my latest performance at Autocity Juru, Penang on 5th June, 2010 - Penang Go Go Green Concert by The State Government.

Thank you for having me there and thanks to those who were there to support me and the concert *smile* You guys made the event such a meaningful and colourful one. Thank you so so much. ;) For more pictures, please goto my facebook page here -> http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jzelynn/42338556614?ref=ts

The Go Go Green Concert Gang *smile*
With Ayu from Astro Awani

With Mishar Mohamad from Astro Awani

Just a little update from me. I am currently in the midst of recording my 2nd album and this 2nd album is gonna be a very special album from me to you. Out of the 6 songs, 5 of them will have my touch in it personally. Regardless of whether it's lyrics, c-compose or both *smile* Yes and it's Tri-Lingual too cos I'm a true Malaysian *smile*

On the other hand, I am still on my nationwide tour concert. I will keep everyone updated ya. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank both print and digital media for all your support in my career so far. Below are a few of the latest print media which has been published recently. For those who has watched Astro Awani Gala TV on 7th of June, 2010, you would've seen me there as well *smile*... There'll be more of me, I promise and i will work and walk extra miles for you *smile*

MStar
MStar
Mingguan Warta Perdana (30th May, 2010)
To my Mum (Sherlynn), dad (Jimmie), baby boy (my brother Kenzel), and grandma: Thank you so much for the understanding, support, motivation, love, care and the courage accorded to me all this while. Love you all so much, that's what I called family... *smile* Dad and Boy, if you read this, i want both of you to know that i miss you and all of these are for you too eventhough you're far away from me. Especially dad, thanks for all the prayers everyday... that made a lot of difference... *smile + hugs*

As for my friends, without you, your little advice here and there... All of this wouldn't be so wonderful. Thank you *muacks*

Lots of love,
Jzelynn

2 comments:

Misha mohamad said...

thanks jze....nice picture

J'Zelynn said...

Mishar...
You're most welcome...Hw are you by the way?