Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 3 - Tokyo, Japan *My Last Day*

Sob Sob... when you see this blog and these pics here, it means this is the last day of my holiday in Tokyo, Japan. Well at least I was there and had a splendid time with my sis and her friends. Good company makes everything so beautiful... *smile*

As for me, Day 3 was nothing much but managed to do some last minute shopping, not for myself but souvenirs for my friends back in Malaysia. Nothing much that I could really buy there though... everything is so expensive so I decided to buy lots of food *lol* from Japan. Imagine, a simple smiley t-shirt which you can find it in Malaysia for RM10, is selling for Yen 3990 here which is equivalent to RM145 so tell me guys what can I buy from here :P I spent most of my money on food and train rides *laugh* oh well good food always makes me happy *smile*

With My Dearest Sis... Yummy...



My sweet sis, Hannah and our friend Dr.Ma


Dr.M and Me...



Yummilicious.... I want more!!













Sorry if I made you guys hungry haha. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Japanese food. But this trip really changed my mind and I won't be surprise if i make another trip there just for the food *laugh*


Ok the next day I had to wake up at 5.30am to catch the train and head to Narita Airport...


Jzelynn

No comments: