Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My 1st Japan Trip - Day 1

Hey guys and gals,

Sorry for the delay in posting my latest pics and activities during my trip to Tokyo, Japan Heheee... There are lots of things to catch up after 5 days of holiday *wink*

Here are my activities on my first day in Tokyo, Japan. As soon as I have touched down, my sweet sis, Hannah Tan, waited for me at the Shinagawa train station and from there we took another train to her place to put my luggage and also had my home cooked chicken porridge with carrot and seaweed *yummy*

Even though it was quite tiring for me after 7 hours and 15mins of flight - My heart wanted me to stay home and rest but I have decided to make myself really really tired so that i won't have any problem sleeping during the first night.

While Hannah went for her Japanese Class, I walked around on my own at Shibuya. This petite girl almost walked around the whole of Shibuya *lol* from 12-6pm. My feet felt so painful even though I was wearing sports shoe so imagine that *laugh*



Harajuku



Soft Bank, Shibuya


Shibuya Street


109 Mall, Shibuya

(Just like our Sungai Wang but still expensive after conversion:( )



Harajuku



Harajuku

After all the walk around in Shibuya and after my sis finished her class, we went back home and then we headed out again. I checked out some REAL Japanese food in Japan and it was awesome!! Yummy!! (I'll post that up on my next blog *smile* After food we went for our little karaoke session with my sis's classmates and her teacher *smile*









I really had a lot of fun, thank you all so much for making my trip/holiday such a meaningful one, my sweet sis, Hannah, who have always been there for me since the day one i knew her from KDU college back in Penang. I missed her already :(

Will update more on my next blog ya guys and gals... *Hugs, Jzelynn*




No comments: