Monday, May 24, 2010

Day - 2 @ Tokyo, Japan... Disneysea!!!

Yippie!!... Day 2 was the only day my sis got a day-off the whole day for me!! And we decided that it was time for Disneysea *laugh*

Anyway, so here you go... This was the Disney train before you'll reach either Disneyland or Disneysea - it's your choice but I chose Disneysea because I could go for Disneyland Hong Kong or USA but Tokyo is the only place with Disneysea, if I'm not mistaken *lol* So Disneysea here we come *smile* We were all geared up to turn back time to when we were small kids again. It was really fun - I think all of you should try to visit it and act like a kid once again... no worries, no stress - only laughter and play-time *smile*


The Disney Train *smile*


Welcome To Disneysea *lol*

Mermaid Castle

The fun part was that we get to be like a kid again..running and jumping around but the sad part is every single ride we went on, we had to wait for a minimum of 70 minutes sob sob.... even to buy some snacks the que was like goodness!! We walked and walked and walked and watched the fireworks at 8.30pm and wow.. what an awesome show I have to say and how I wished *you* were there with me hehee... Anyway, with my sis there with me is good enough.... no complaints... couldn't ask God a better sis *smile*

After all the walking, our dear tummies were calling and we needed to look for food before our gastric strike and guess what... every single restaurant we went to, we need to wait for at least another 60 minutes. So both of us decided to just walk in to which ever restaurant with the least or shortest queue. Finally.....


Our Romantic Dinner @ Disneysea hehee


Yummy ....



In short, my 2nd day in Tokyo... if i were asked to describe Tokyo, Japan in one short sentence... it would be...'Japan?? Nothing but queues *lol*' Stay tune for more ya... *wink*

Love, Jzelynn

No comments: