Friday, May 7, 2010

Concert Jelejah 2 Zaman @ Autocity Juru, Penang & Expo Danga City Mall, JB

Dearest all,

With lots of love, I would like to present you some of the photos taken from the previous 2 concerts were from in Autocity Juru, Penang and as well as Expo Danga City Mall, JB. Thank you for the support. For those who made time despite your busy schedule to be with us, thank you so much. Love ya!

I would also like to thank both the digital and print medias - without your support, this concert wouldn't have been such a success! Thank you so so much. I would also like to thank my mum, grandma, cousin, aunty and uncle for making their time to support me @ Autocity Juru. Thank you xoxo. It has been a very memorable concert for me as my mum made it to the concert all the way from United States.

The crowd from both Autocity and JB were awesome. Thank you guys and gals... you've truly made the difference!! *muacks* And don't forget to grab yourself THE STAR newspaper and look for MStar ya... check out Jzelynn after THE make-over *lol* So don't miss it as I've promised since the beginning of the year... There will be more of Jzelynn coming to you.


I'm also so excited to be visiting my closest friend or should i say my sis in Tokyo, Japan. Haha... she's gonna be my tour guide there. This trip will definately gonna be a different trip compared to my other trips. If you guys are still wondering who's this sis of mine... wait and check it out when i post it on my blog real soon all the way from Tokyo, Japan *smile*

No comments: