Sunday, April 18, 2010

Interview Dengan DJ YY Mutiara FM

Wow! The whole week has been a really crazy week for me. I was in Penang in the morning and yet after that in the afternoon I was in KL and on the very same day in the evening I'm back in Penang again. *lol* crazy right? But I've no complaints though. Right after my Press Conference @ KL International Hotel, I have to rush back to Penang for my radio interview with DJ YY from Mutiara FM. Again, he was a very old friend of mine. I've easily known DJ YY for the past 12 years. Time really flies but I'm very happy to meet an old friend again on top of a very smooth interview session.



Thank you so much DJ YY for such a smooth interview and making me feel so at home. Really appreciate it *smile*


DJ YY & Jzelynn

Getting all ready for interview session


Going thru the list of snippets that i have to record




Started with the Snippets and then the Interview.. yay...

Jzelynn signing off again with lots of love, Muaks!!


No comments: