Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Merdeka Indulgence In Penang Last Chapter

Hey hey, I am back! It's me and I am going to be writing about food again haha. My trip to Penang wouldn't be complete without a visit to the popular Lorong Selamat here. Unfortunately, the regular Char Koay Teow Auntie that i went to gave me 'THE FACE' as i walked up to order. Guess what did she say...?? " You have to wait very long - More than an hour. I don't think you can wait". I was like what the ..... so i walked over to another stall, the uncle there gave me a smile and said... 'It won't be so fast ya miss. Can you wait?" That sounded so much better now, didn't it? *smile* Ended up with the uncle Char Koay Teow which is not bad, Loh Bak and as well as my Koay Teow Soup *smile*

Now I can't wait for my next trip back to Penang because I want more food there *lol* No wonder people around me always call me the *Tham Chiak* girl. Anyway, I will be making another trip there soon since it's Ramadhan month and there's nothing much for me to do except for some paper work, business proposals and some meeting arrangements.

Lastly, Jzelynn would like to take this opportunity to wish all Malaysians who celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!

Penang Char Koay Teow With Extra Chilli
Penang Loh Bak


Enjoying My Food

Jzelynn, Signing off xoxo

No comments: