Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Merdeka Indulgence in Penang Chapter 1

Here's my little Merdeka Indulgence in Penang *smile* I feel hungry again just by looking at the photos lol. Even though the trip was kind of a rush for me, I'm happy to have enjoyed the food in Hainan Town Cafe near Weld Quay which is just located next to the infamous QEII.

It has a very nice seaview-environment and really delicious and yummy Nyonya food. Believe me, I'm one person who is very particular about food. Well I can't really help it, I'm a Penang girl and naturally I am 'trained' to love food! lol.

Well, I don't think I need to write any further about the food. I'll let the pictures do the blogging lol. Just look at the photos and you will be joining me in my hunger club now *smile*

Beautiful Scenery

Nice Setting

Fried Sambal Kangkung

Ju-Hu Char

Otak Otak

Asam Prawns... Yummy
Asam Pedas Ikan Pari

How was that? Nice? Yummy? So if you guys and gals do come to Penang don't forget to try Hainan Town Cafe out ya. So far, there has not been anything about this place that I've regretted ordering. I'm signing off (only for now hehe cause' there'll be more to come, so stay tuned ya, chao!!)

xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

im hungry already just by drooling ,..

J'Zelynn said...

lep zep...
ya tell me about it,hahha