Friday, September 18, 2009

Berbuka Puasa @ Tropicana Club

I'm here again to wish all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & to my Non-muslim friends, Happy Holiday *smile*. On this segment, I would like to share with you again about food *wink*

A day before Hari Raya, I had my buka puasa @ Tropicana Club. As i walked in, I could already smell the fried cempedak *lol*. Then the Ayam Masak Merah was spotted and then the Daging Rendang and then the Apom and then..... oh my God!! So much food was waiting for me and the best part is, all of them tasted so so good.

Here's some photos to share with you (although there so much more foods out there hehe).




Lots Of Food Waiting For Me!!



Pucuk Lemak Manis Keledek



Sweet & Sour Prawns




Ayam Masak Merah



Daging Rendang



Cakes & Nyonya Kuih



Apom Manis


Til' next time, here's me signing off, xoxo

No comments: