Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My 1st Bangkok Trip After 14 Years

I'm so excited to share with all of you my recent Bangkok Trip since the last one 14 years ago! Even though it was a short trip, it was very meaningful to me. Our adventurous trip was mainly filled with lotsa yummy food and a bit of shopping thrown in ;). Of course, more importantly, the trip was most meaningful because of the people who were there with me then.

During this trip, I had my first first ever taste of Foot Reflexology. I always had the impression that Foot Reflexology would be very painful but surprisingly it was not, cool... i would definitely go for more after this *smile*

The sisters after food *laugh* (Hannah & Myself)


the sisters doing their shopping!!

Seafood Tomyum.. yummy yum yum...


The prawns were my favourite... I wanted to have them all!!

This was indeed an awesome trip together with very important people/company around me. Bangkok was just the right place for people like Hannah and I, because these two girls just love food. Our day would not be complete without any food indulgence!

After that short trip, it was back to work again. There were a list of interviews lined up. I am indeed touched by the fact that the media is so supportive. I was on the cover and the entertainment section of The Sun Daily yesterday *smile*. Do watch out for more on Jzelynn in days to come!

Let me see, other than this update on my Bangkok trip - what else is new? Well, currently we are working on my next single so do watch out and stay tuned ok?

Also, I have been appointed as the ambassador for an amazing new product called NEIL ARMAYAN. I will tell you more about NEIL ARMAYAN on my next Blog ya.

Hugs, Jzelynn

2 comments:

Angie said...

Nice to hear that you were enjoying your trip so much. Everyone needs break, relax and enjoy!

J'Zelynn said...

Angie....
Thank you so much, ya i guess each and everyone of us needs a little break:)