Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Happening Life Of Jzelynn For The Month Of Aug,

Firstly, I would like to apologize to everyone for not updating my blog as promised. I have been really busy with my relocation to K/L from Penang. I've also been really busy having back-to-back interviews for the past 2 weeks and were swamped with some shows/performances as well.

So now that I've relocated to K/L, hopefully I will be able to provide you with more happening news/updates on Jzelynn.
I am still trying to find my ways around K/L and familiarize myself with the roads here. Road signs here seems to be always sending me on roundabouts *shy* Luckily though, at least for now, i'm sure i won't get lost anymore thanks to my Garmin GPS *smile*. I would also like to thank *you* who got me, together with the precious Garmin, my spanking new tyres and anti-smash tint on my car.
Here're some photos I would like to share with you. There are many more to come, so just keep on reading and tuning in for more Jzelynn's news and updates *lol*
Rapid Penang Fiesta Mini Concert

Star Online.TV Interview with Zack

With Goodlooking Naz ;) & Sweet Sexy Daphne Iking ;) On NTV7 The Breakfast Show

No comments: