Thursday, April 29, 2010

Getting Ready And Gearing Up For 'Konsert Jelajah 2 Zaman Autocity'

Well,

For the past 2 weeks it has really been tough for me. Everything didn't turn out right with lots of damage control and repair needed. Anyhow, that's life... what can i do, like what they always say "damage when done is done" and what i can only do on my side is minimising damage eventhough the damage wasn't caused by me in the 1st place.


I always believe that whatever we do and what we go through, God Is There Watching and what goes around comes around. Agreed? Having said all that, if there's any event or anything related to Jzelynn, pls contact me directly via email at jzelynnclub@jzelynn.com. Like what they always say..... if you wanna do things right do it yourself! *lol*


In spite of my crazy schedule these days with the on-going recording of my 2nd album, current concerts, interviews, shoots and all, I am now self-managed! Well, that's life i guess and for the things that i love doing i will keep on pressing onwards cos i know with God's love and all your love and blessings... iIll have the strength to continue moving forward *smile*


Just finished packing all my stuff and getting ready for tomorrow's journey. Will be heading to Penang tomorrow and i hope to see you guys @ Autocity, Penang this Saturday 8pm. This 1st concert of 2010 will be very meaningful to me as my mum will be able to make it as well! She just got back to Malaysia yesterday evening! Wooohoooo....

No comments: